To add your Gmail account to OnMail*, you'll need to take a few steps first. Please follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Enable 2-Step Verification
If you have already enabled 2-Step Verification, please skip to the next step/set of instructions:
- Go to: https://myaccount.google.com/signinoptions/two-step-verification
- On the left navigation panel, click Security
- Under ‘Signing in to Google’, click 2-Step Verification
- Click Get Started
- Follow the steps on the screen.
Step 2: Create an App Password for your OnMail account
Changes to your Google password will not impact your app password:
- On your Google Account page, go to ‘Signing in to Google’, and click App Passwords
- Enter your password if prompted
- At the bottom, click Select App and choose ‘Other (Custom Name)’
- Add “onmail.com” as the app name
- Click Generate and copy the password
- Return to OnMail.com to sign in, and enter your app password when prompted.