To remove additional email accounts you've imported to OnMail, please follow the steps below.
- Tap your avatar in the bottom right corner of the screen, and go to Settings
- Tap on “Accounts” (if you have multiple OnMail accounts connected, select the OnMail account where you added your third party accounts)
- Tap “Imported Accounts” - here you should see a list of all accounts you’ve imported to your OnMail
- Tap “Remove this account” and follow the prompt on screen to confirm the removal of your imported account(s.)
- Click your avatar in the top right corner of the screen, and then tap Settings
- On the Account page, scroll down to Imported Accounts
- Next to the imported account you’d like to remove, tap Remove, and follow the prompt on screen to confirm the removal of your imported account.
Article is closed for comments.