Features Included in OnMail Calendar (available in free accounts across webmail, iOS and Android):
- View calendar by day, week, or month*
- Create new events easily and invite guests (including those using other email services – this includes title, date, time, repeating or not, all day option, custom alert preferences, notes, and ability to reschedule/edit your own events.
- RSVP** Yes, No, or Maybe to new invites sent to your OnMail and imported accounts (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook, and others), without switching between apps.
- New Smart Date functionality offers proactive suggestions from OnMail of upcoming open times on your schedule when you select adding a new event.
- Automatic and customizable alerts via email about upcoming events before they start.
- Display preferences for your OnMail calendar in Light or Dark Mode.
- Automatic display of international holidays and recognition of .ICS files.
*At this time, day view is the only sorting option for mobile, however week/month views are coming in a future update.
** RSVP is not supported in v1 - events are automatically added, and must be removed from calendar if you wish to remove or redo unwanted/plans change. However, the ability to specify your RSVP with a Yes, No, or Maybe response will be coming in the near future.
Article is closed for comments.